Sunday, November 1, 2009

So long, farewell, etc.

I have not written for a long time. I have been trying to decide what to do. Initially, it was intention to write a blog to small and family owned business people to whom I could give advice based on 43 years of experience; almost all of it in smaller businesses. Then I made political comments, a few family comments, a few child raising comments and even a little biography of one the most interesting people I have worked for and known in business.

I never really picked up many followers (thanks Scott and Bill for being the only followers) and a few regular readers (my wife and my sons and occasionally a friend in Indiana) but mostly nothing. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I have decided to delete this blog and perhaps start another one that is more general in nature and one that deals mostly with families, child rearing and church membership. I do not want to rant all the time, although I do enjoy that, but I hope to be helpful. For years I have wanted to write books on these subjects and never had or would take the time. Now is my decrepitness, maybe I can do it.

So in a week or two, unless something dramatic changes my mind, I will delete this blog and start over. What do you think.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the memories. You know, you don't have to delete this blog, you can let it live in the blogosphere forever. If you want to start a new blog, just start a new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever you do....keep writing! You have a gift and years of wisdom to pass on.

    ReplyDelete