Monday, July 13, 2009

Anyone out there? Also, FoxNews comments.

Is anyone reading this blog? Huh? I have always asked for comments and one of two things is abundantly clear:
1. Everything I say is perfect and needs no comment, or;
2. No one is reading this blog.

Now part of it is my own fault. I am irregular in writing this. I just do not feel that I should write anything unless it is salient, poignant, pertinent and incredibly intelligent. Also, I do not feel that what I say should always be a rant. Like on FoxNews.

Speaking of FoxNews, their business reporting is pretty good and very well investigated. However, their regular news is really beginning to bug me. Day time stuff is pretty good and so is early evening. Although I like Bill, Sean and Greta, they do not report the news, they attempt to make the news and Bill does it rudely and argumentatively. I hate shows where the panelists all yell at each other. They are obviously there to push there own agendas and not debate the issues. Sean, at least has the right perspective. Bill is demeaning and Greta thinks she is always on an interrogations and, thereby, pushes the person she is talking to in an attorneylike manner. Immagine that. Sometimes she is nice but sometimes she is just "trying" to be a real reporter. CNN and MSNBC are much worse though. For me, the best part of FoxNews is Huckabee. Never miss that.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog. You are right that you probably need to post more often. Also, look for a local Bloggers Guild in your area. 3rd, are you linking your blogs to your facebook account?

    ReplyDelete